Anzio Road, Devizes, Wiltshire
- End-of-Terrace Townhouse
- Pleasant Residential Area
- Walking Distance to Amenities
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Bathroom, En-suite & WC
- Kitchen/Diner & Sitting Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating System
- Garden, Garage & Parking
- Highly Energy Efficient
The accommodation on the ground floor comprises an entrance hall, a cloakroom, a smart kitchen/diner and a sitting room with French doors out to the rear garden. The first floor comprises a large second bedroom, a fair size fourth bedroom/study and an updated family bathroom. The second floor completes the layout with a generous sized master bedroom (en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes), and a third double bedroom. Further benefits include fibre broadband and built-in solar panels, from new.
Externally, there is an enclosed, landscaped rear garden with a patio area and gated side access. There is also a single garage within a block of three, located to the rear of the property and further allocated off-street parking. Internal viewings are by appointment only with Caulfields.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Anzio Road, Devizes, Wiltshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Melksham Station7.7 miles
About the agent
Caulfields Residential Sales is a local independent online Estate Agent with over a decade of experience selling homes across Wiltshire and further afield. We market our clients’ homes online through our own website, social media and Rightmove which is by far the most successful property portal in the country. We provide expert local knowledge, national advertising and exceptional personal service for a fraction of the traditional cost!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30631095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caulfields Residential Sales, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.