Sorrel Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23
- THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- 15ft LOUNGE
- 15ft KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MODERN BATHROOM
- PRIVATE GARDEN
- GATED DRIVEWAY
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS, SCHOOLS, BUSES AND PARKS
- AN INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Move Sussex Estate Agents are pleased to offer this modern and spacious three double bedroom end of terrace house. Located in the popular Langney area of Eastbourne with good access to local schools, shops, buses and parks. Accommodation comprising enclosed porch, entrance hall with ample built in storage cupboards, cloakroom, 15ft Lounge, 15ft Kitchen, landing giving access to three double bedrooms and modern bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazed windows, gas central heating system, gardens to front and rear and gated driveway providing off road parking space. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Built in storage cupboard, double glazed door, door to:
Stairs to first floor landing, two built in storage cupboards, understaffs storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed door to rear opening to rear garden.
4.66m(15'3) x 3.44m(11'3). Double glazed window to front, radiator.
KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
4.66m(15'3) x 3.56m(11'8). Two double glazed windows to rear, range of eye level and base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, built in oven, hob and extractor fan, space for appliances, part tiled walls, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, white suite comprising low level w.c, wash hand basin, tiled walls.
Loft hatch, airing cupboard.
4.42m(14'6) x 2.71m(8'10). Double glazed window to front, radiator.
4.48m(14'8) x 2.67m(8'9). Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.81m(12'6) x 3.49m(11'5). Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window, white suite comprising low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, glazed shower screen door, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Mainly laid to lawn, gravel, side access to rear garden.
Decked area, patio area, side access, fruit tree, walled and fenced surround.
Gated driveway providing off road parking space.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Sorrel Drive, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pevensey & Westham Station1.3 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.4 miles
- Pevensey Bay Station2.0 miles
About the agent
About Move Sussex
Move Sussex are not just an ordinary estate agents, we are innovative and forward thinking. We do not rely solely on traditional methods of advertising your property for sale or to rent. As well as having over 35 years combined experience in the Sussex estate agency and property industry, we also have our very own online marketing specialist who will ensure that your property has maximum online presenc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MOVE-SUSSEX-SORREL-DRIVE-EB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Sussex, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.