Dyffryn Gardens, Rhydyfelin, Pontypridd
- No Chain
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Off Road Parking! Large Rear Garden! Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom mid-terrace property that offers excellent family accommodation.
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom end-terrace property situated in the popular location of Rhydyfelin. The property benefits from being within walking distance to local amenities and bus links and Pontypridd Town Centre and the train station is a short drive away. Further benefits include good road links to the city centre as the M4 and A470 is only a short drive away making this an ideal spot for commuters.
The accommodation briefly comprises of hallway, Lounge, dining room, Kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor there are Three good size bedrooms. To the front of the property is off road parking and to the rear is a good size enclosed garden.
Entered through UPVC door. Access into lounge and dining room. Stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 14' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.33m )
UPVC window to front.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
UPVC window to front and access into kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.97m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with worktops over, sink and drainer integrated oven and hob with hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. UPVC window to rear.
Access into bathroom and door leading to the rear garden.
A three piece suite comprising paneled bath with shower over , low level wc, and wash hand basin. Double glazed window to the side.
Access to all bedrooms
Bedroom One 15' x 10' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.33m )
UPVC window to front and rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' ( 3.48m x 2.74m )
UPVC window to rear. Loft access
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 10' ( 3.78m x 3.05m )
UPVC window to front
To the front of the property is a driveway with access to the front door.
To the rear of the property is a large garden which is mostly laid to lawn with brick built shed to the rear.
Council Tax Band - B
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Dyffryn Gardens, Rhydyfelin, Pontypridd
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trefforest Station0.6 miles
- Pontypridd Station1.5 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station1.7 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PPD304800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Pontypridd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.