Crescent End, Thurcroft, Rotherham
- PERFECT FAMILY HOME
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- RECENTLY RENOVATED
- **GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000**
DO NOT MISS OUT !! ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FAMILY HOME? RENOVATED THREE bedroom SEMI DETACHED family home with OFF ROAD PARKING and GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN. Close to LOCAL AMENITIES and SCHOOLS. **GUIDE PRICE- £150,000-£160,000**
PERFECT FAMILY HOME.. Recently renovated three bedroom semi detached property within the heart of Thurcroft. Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge and dining kitchen to the ground floor. Master bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. Outside the property enjoys an enviable sized plot with extensive driveway to the front and lawned garden to the rear. The property is within a close proximity to schools local amenities together with transport links. Easily accessible to motorway connections including M1 and M18 giving access to Sheffield, Rotherham and Doncaster.
Double glazed door opening into entrance hall.
Lounge 18' 1" x 11' 2" ( 5.51m x 3.40m )
Spacious lounge with dual aspect front and rear facing double glazed windows and rear facing double glazed patio door. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen 18' x 13' 8" ( 5.49m x 4.17m )
Impressive modern fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss wall and base units set above and below worksurfaces incorporating sink and drainer. Integrated appliances include dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer and electric fan oven. Induction hob with cooker hood over, spot lights to ceiling and tiling to splash back area. Understairs storage cupboard and breakfast bar area. Front and rear facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed door leading onto rear garden. Central heating radiator.
Stairs And Landing
Stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 11' 2" ( 3.89m x 3.40m )
Spacious master bedroom with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator, Walk in storage area with front facing double glazed window. Door leading to..
Three piece suite comprising low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin within base unit and corner shower enclosure. Light up mirror and laminate paneling to walls and ceiling. Rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 10' 6" ( 2.97m x 3.20m )
Front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 10' 6" ( 2.34m x 3.20m )
Rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Three piece suite comprising low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin in base unit, P shaped bath with rainfall shower over. Illuminated mirror and heated towel rail. Laminate paneling to walls and ceiling. Rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is an extensive pebbled driveway with lawned garden to the side. To the rear is a further good sized lawned garden with outside tap and double electric socket.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Crescent End, Thurcroft, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kiveton Bridge Station3.8 miles
- Kiveton Park Station4.0 miles
- Woodhouse Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dinnington William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Dinnington
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT105685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.