Beaconsfield Road , Farnham Common, SL2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Charming village location
- Landscaped gardens
- A range of tenant services on offer .
- Retirement property for the over 60's
Enjoy all the benefits of a McCarthy & Stone retirement community with assured, affordable and flexible tenancies, so you can rent your property for as long as you want (subject to a minimum term). Plus, rent includes all of the development's service charges and ground rents and the properties maintenance, removing any worries about the upkeep of the property and the grounds. You can move in quickly, knowing there's long-term security with an Assured Tenancy and settle in to your new home with minimum fuss. A rent to buy option is also available, so you can really try the lifestyle before you buy.
* A flexible alternative to outright purchase
* A quick and simple way to move into your new McCarthy & Stone home
* Guaranteed security with an Assured Tenancy Agreement
* One single monthly rental payment, includes ground rent, service charge and parking (where applicable) which means enjoying the benefits of 24hr Emergency Monitoring service (Tunstall) including fire and security systems, staff on hand to manage the development and organise Resident activities, grounds to enjoy yet not maintain. Water and Sewage to apartments and communal areas, electricity and heating for all communal areas all included in your single monthly payment. The Retirement Living Plus Developments means a one hour domestic assistance to each apartment every week and access 365 days a year to catering staff.
Located in The Broadway area of Farnham Common, Heathlands features a stunning selection of one and two bedroom apartments for those 60 years old and over. Farnham Common is a beautiful village in Buckinghamshire, just 3 miles north of Slough and 3 miles south of Beaconsfield.
The McCarthy & Stone Retirement Living apartments are fully fitted with a master bedroom, kitchen and living room, and a spacious second room for those in the two bedroom apartments. Residents have access to all the property has to offer, including the private communal lounge with Wi-Fi and patio area, on-site car park, Guest Suite and landscaped gardens.
Heathlands has everything you could possibly need to make your life a little easier - there are lifts to all floors, a mobility scooter charging room, House Manager and a 24-hour emergency call system. All apartments also come with an intruder alarm and camera entry system to guarantee your safety.
You're also close to the town centre, and within a few paces of a local bus station. There is a Sainsbury's supermarket, a variety of restaurants and local amenities just moments away. Burnham train station is a 9-minute drive and has a direct service to London Paddington in under an hour.
Beaconsfield Road , Farnham Common, SL2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnham Station2.5 miles
- Slough Station3.0 miles
- Gerrards Cross Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Over 50 years of combined experience
Hilton King & Locke opened in 2001 and the Directors, Mark Prieg, Leigh Gridley and Jann Prieg have over 50 years of combined estate agency experience. Choosing the right estate agent can be one of the most important decisions that you make. Property is our passion here at Hilton King & Locke and our focus is to always provide an exceptional service and exceed the expectations of our clients. We understan
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20331725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hilton King & Locke, Farnham Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.