Back Lane, Bradford, BD13
- Approx 1/3rd Acre Site With OPP
- Walled Flat Rectangular Site
- MAINS DRAINAGE ON SITE
- Planning for 3 Four Bedroom Detached Houses
- E-Mail plans & decision notice available
The planning approval is for three detached houses, the drawings may be changed or re-designed to suit developers requirements when applying for detailed planning approval.
This site offers a most spacious development on the fringe of the greenbelt sited on the Northerly edge of Thornton Village, whilst it is easy to view the site over the wall we would respectfully suggest walking on site must be done by accompanied appointment with agent.
The site is relatively flat and rectangular in shape offering a site easy to develop which we believe to be virgin ground.
Back Lane, Bradford, BD13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frizinghall Station3.7 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station3.8 miles
- Bingley Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI-G0W116M48D. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linsey Champion, Brighouse. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.