Parkfield Close, Edgbaston, Birmingham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Stunning Location, Edgbaston Birmingham B15
- Detached Property
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge with Dining Area
- Amazing Large Conservatory
- Three Double Bedrooms (one Bedroom En-Suite)
- One Bathroom and One Shower Room
- Ample Storage Space
- Separate Area for Washer.Dryer
- EPC D
This is a stunning detached property which is located in the highly desirable area of Edgbaston, Birmingham B15. Parkfield Close is a private and a quiet road.
The property comprises of an entrance hallway, fully fitted modern kitchen with breakfast area which accommodates a table and four chairs, spacious lounge with dining area, spacious conservatory, three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and the garage is converted into a large storage area which also includes a separate area for the new washer/dryer.
The kitchen includes a dishwasher, fridge, freezer, new oven, new hob, range of storage cabinets and a breakfast area. The lounge is spacious with two settees, fireplace and a dining table with chairs. Access to the amazing conservatory is from the lounge. It is very spacious and is a wonderful area for relaxing and working. There are three double bedrooms; one is an en-suite (shower room). There is a modern family bathroom.
Edgbaston offers good transport links to the motorway network, has two railway stations and road links to Birmingham City Centre, which offers superb shopping facilities and national railway links.
Birmingham University is located in Edgbaston and the area includes a wide range of private and state schools for children of all ages. The property is offered part furnished. Available Now. Rent Reduction £1500pcm with three months' rent upfront.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Parkfield Close, Edgbaston, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.2 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.9 miles
- Birmingham Moor Street Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Whether you are buying, selling or renting a house, our local Open House Estate agents are on hand to ensure the experience goes as smoothly as possible. Open House allows you to benefit from reduced fees when selling your home without compromising the quality of the agent or having to handle parts of the process yourself. As a national network of estate agents with a localised presence, we offer honest expert advice, dedicated agents, all at a time when it's convenient for you.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OPZ4000020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.