Park View Place, Park View Road, London, N17
- Available with Help to Buy: London - buy with just a 5% deposit!*
- 0.5 miles to Tottenham Hale Station with access to Victoria Line
- 0.6 miles to Bruce Grove Station with access to Overground Line
- Located near to River Lea, public parks and surrounding Walthamstow Reservoirs
- Private outside space to every apartment
- Close to cafés, restaurants and markets including Beavertown Brewery
Register your interest today
Park View Place is a collection of 15 one, two and three bedroom apartments ideally located just a short walk from Tottenham Hale, Northumberland Park and Bruce Grove Stations providing great connections into the City and beyond.
These apartments offer spacious, contemporary interiors to create a warm and welcoming home, including stylish fittings with streamlined kitchens and sleek bathrooms.
You will be living in a vibrant part of London with all the amenities and entertainment you need close at hand.
Tottenham has so much to offer. You can spend a Sunday watching football at White Hart Lane, the nearby home of Tottenham Hotspur FC, and the afternoon strolling by the banks of the River Lea. Explore the food stalls at Holcombe Market, enjoy the different cultures that come together in Tottenham Green or shop the big stores of the Tottenham Hale Retail Park, home to a wide array of well known retailers and coffee shops. The high street itself benefits from a wide range of major high street chains as well as independent stores and major supermarkets.
Park View Place is ideally located for fast connections into the City and beyond. Bruce Grove Station (Overground) is 0.6 miles away. From there, it's just over 20 minutes direct into Liverpool Street - perfect if you're working in the City. Or travel just half a mile to Tottenham Hale tube station with its Victoria Line connections to the West End.
Tottenham High Road is great for buses and gives you an easy road connection to the North Circular, M25 and other motorways.
This is a handy place for international travel too. Stansted Airport is only 33 minutes by train from Tottenham Hale rail station. The Eurostar terminal at St Pancras (10 mins), Stratford station (14 mins) and London City Airport (42 min) are all a simple journey away.
Images are computer generated and are indicative only.
Prices are intended to be used as a guide only and are subject to change.
*Help to Buy is available on selected plots up to the value of £600,000, subject to qualifying criteria.
Park View Place, Park View Road, London, N17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tottenham Hale Station0.4 miles
- Northumberland Park Station0.5 miles
- Bruce Grove Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Park_View_Place_102_May_2021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.