New Hey Lane, Newton, Preston
- Detached 4 bedroom bungalow
- Set in a lovely rural location
- Plot extending to 1.29 acres (0.5 ha) or thereabouts
- Ideal for those with equestrian or agricultural interests
- Good access to the main road and motorway networks
Detached 4 bedroom bungalow set in a lovely rural location. The plot extends to 1.29 acres (0.5 ha) or thereabouts which is ideal for those with equestrian or agricultural interests. Good access to the main road and motorway networks.This fantastic detached property is set in 1.29 acres (0.5 ha) or thereabouts and includes a 4 bedroom detached bungalow, garage, range of stables, ménage and grazing paddocks. The property is entered directly from New Hey Lane where there is a parking area and garden at the front.
Double timber gates open into the remainder of the plot to a further parking area and hard standing. The main door is at the side of the property and this opens into the entrance hall which has attractive painted beam style effect adding some character to the entrance and is open to the kitchen and dining room. There is a coat cupboard off the hall which also houses the gas fired boiler.
The kitchen includes a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with a work surface over to include a double gas and grill oven with a five-hob burner and an extractor over. The return in the work surface separates the dining room and kitchen but still leaves an open feel. The dining area has bi-fold doors which open up and out on to the side area, ideal for those who enjoy entertaining.
The lounge is a fantastic room and includes large sliding patio doors creating a bright space yet has a wood burning stove set in a stone hearth providing a cosy feel. There are superb views down the plot and towards the stables.
There are 4 bedrooms in total, the Principal Bedroom includes a shower ensuite and the family bathroom has an oval corner bath, wash basin, WC and a shower. There is also an office.
Plenty of parking is provided on the drive, beyond double timber gates opens into a further parking area and a large area of hardstanding. There is an orchard area which has mature apple trees and a flowering cherry tree. A plastic-coated steel garden shed is also in the orchard. There is a mix of concrete block and timber stables to include 6 stables and a store. A ménage is found to the rear which has a sand and rubber surface and a grazing paddock beyond. In all the property is set in 1.29 acres (0.5 ha) and is ideal for those with equestrian or agricultural type interests.
New Hey Lane, Newton, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station0.9 miles
- Kirkham & Wesham Station1.7 miles
- Moss Side Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Every client has a different property portfolio and will seek to achieve unique aims and set specific objectives from their assets.
Armitstead Barnett provides a range of services that may be individually tailored to suit these requirements.
Armitstead Barnett Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents in Lancashire has roots dating back to 1890 and had predominantly operated under the name T. Armitstead & Son. The company has
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GAR210154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armitstead Barnett, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.