Brynhyfryd, Tylorstown, Ferndale
- Attractively presented throughout
- Double Glazing
- Fitted Bathroom
- Highly Sought After Location
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Beautiful Views
It briefly comprises, entrance porch, spacious open-plan lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, bathroom/WC, landing with WC, three generous sized bedrooms, attic storage and low maintenance garden to the rear
The spacious lounge has laminate flooring with double aspect UPVc double glazed windows, radiators, access to the first floor and stair case down to the kitchen/diner
This sleek/modern kitchen diner has tiled flooring, tiled splash back, hob with extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer and other white goods. The kitchen also offers far fetching views across the valley and utility room access
The utility room has work surface area, storage, tiled flooring and access to the bathroom
The bathroom has tiled flooring, low level WC, hand sink base unit, heated towel rail and bath with shower
The master bedroom has carpeted flooring, radiator and large UPVc double glazed window
The second double bedroom has valley views through large UPVc double glazed window, carpeted flooring and radiator
The third bedroom has carpeted flooring, radiator and UPVc double glazed window
The low maintenance rear garden has lots of potential and amazing valley views
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Brynhyfryd, Tylorstown, Ferndale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llwynypia Station1.1 miles
- Ystrad Rhondda Station1.4 miles
- Tonypandy Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Watkins Estate Agents, Caerphilly
Office D, Douglas House Pontygwindy Industrial Estate Caerphilly CF83 3HU
Why use Watkins?
With over 30 years experience in High Street and Online Estate Agency Nathan and David's philosophy is to 'bridge the gap' between these two most popular ways of selling property in the UK today. We know there isn't a one size fits all solution so have decided to offer an alternative hybrid option to our clients with a choice of packages to hopefully suit all requirements.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watkins Estate Agents, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.