York Hill, Loughton, IG10
- Guide Price: £600,000 - £625,000
- Grade II Character Cottage
- Two Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- 12ft Lounge
- 18ft Kitchen/Dining Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom with Freestanding Bath
- 30ft Rear Garden
- Conservation Area Known as 'Little Cornwall'
- Stunning Views of London's Iconic Skyline
- Chain Free
Tucked away within an idyllic corner of Loughton known as 'Little Cornwall', this gorgeous character cottage has some spectacular panoramic views over the London skyline, including Canary Wharf, The Shard, and the O2. Grade II listed and built c1800, the property has many quaint features with a country style front garden; sash windows; a freestanding clawfoot bath; and fireplaces. There are two bedrooms; a 12ft lounge; an 18ft kitchen/dining room; ground floor bathroom; and a 30ft rear garden. This conservation area is set next to the picturesque Epping Forest, whilst also being within walking distance of the High Road shops and Central Line station. Chain free.
3' 6" x 3' 0" (1.07m x 0.91m) Windows to side aspects.
12' 9" x 12' 0" (3.89m x 3.66m) Bay window with planation shutters to front aspect. Wood flooring. Fireplace. Radiator. Wall light points.
18' 8" x 9' 5" (5.69m x 2.87m) Fitted with wall and base units. Butler sink with mixer tap. Granite worktops. Integral four ring induction hob; oven; and chimney hood. Integral fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Window to rear aspect. Stable door to rear garden.
8' 8" x 5' 2" (2.64m x 1.57m) Suite comprises free standing claw foot bath with mixer tap; pedestal wash basin with mixer tap; and close coupled WC. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring and walls. Spotlights. Obscure window to rear aspect.
Fitted carpet. Exposed brickwork. Bookshelves. Spotlights.
13' 2" x 12' 0" (4.01m x 3.66m) Sash window to front aspect with plantation shutters. Fitted wardrobes. Brick fire surround. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Wall light point.
13' 9" x 9' 2" (4.19m x 2.79m) Double glazed windows to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Spotlights.
30' 0" x 14' 0" (9.14m x 4.27m) Shingled area leading to rear perfect for seating space.
York Hill, Loughton, IG10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughton Station1.0 miles
- Debden Station1.2 miles
- Theydon Bois Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer or an experienced seller, Woodbury Homes is guaranteed to provide you with a new experience that you shall not forget. With an honest approach using the latest technology and good old fashioned values, we believe that this is the most important guide in enabling us to provide you with a very satisfying and happy move.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20417815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodbury Homes, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.