Benson Lane, Crowmarsh Gifford, Wallingford, OX10
- Available with first time buyer Help to Buy
- Two off-road parking spaces
- We are 5 star builder
- A choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
- Zanussi appliances including a gas hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- 5 Star Customer Satisfaction - More than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us
- Low maintenance, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bloor Homes
Plot 100, The Chesterton is a superior two bedroom semi detached home carefully designed to a high standard of energy efficiency, ideal for first time buyers or downsizers located in our wonderful development Wallingford Reach.
The ground floor offers an open plan kitchen and dining area complimented by a contemporary set of French doors, so there's no need to restrict entertaining your guests inside - extend the hosting into the enclosed rear garden. There is also a useful utility area, perfect for hiding away appliances and all of the washing. The spacious lounge is a warm welcoming space where you can relax and unwind in the evenings and also offers a cleverly hidden storage cupboard underneath the stairs.
Upstairs, discover the two double bedrooms with the second bedroom including an extra storage cupboard. Experience an idyllic haven to relax in with the master bedroom and with the added luxury of a personal en suite, there'll be no queue for the bathroom in the morning rush. The first floor is finished with the bathroom, fitted with a stylish white Roca bathroom suite and chrome fittings.
Externally you will find two parking spaces.
•Flooring, fridge freezer and dishwasher included, limited time offer!
•Available with first time buyer Help to Buy
•A choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops
•Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
•Zanussi appliances including a gas hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
•5 Star Customer Satisfaction - More than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us
•Low maintenance, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
•Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
•Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
•A new bloor home generates over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
•Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Kitchen / Dining Room - 3.01 x 3.48 metre
- Lounge - 4.17 x 3.5 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.4 x 2.87 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.5 x 4.6 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this propertyDownload the development brochure
Benson Lane, Crowmarsh Gifford, Wallingford, OX10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cholsey Station2.9 miles
About the development
Wallingford Reach, in Crowmarsh Gifford
- Our first release of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes are selling fast and it's not hard to see why, don't delay get in touch with our Sales Team today
- Showhome are now open, book your 1-2-1 appointment to explore The Peele and The Kilburn
- Located in the quaint village of Crowmarsh Gifford on the eastern bank of the River Thames opposite the historic town of Wallingford, in south Oxfordshire
- This new development has a combination of rolling countryside and is just a scenic 10-minute walk to the nearest high street
- Easily accessible from the M40, M4 and A34 and has good connections to London, Reading and Oxford.
- As a 5 Star House Builder, rest assured that every detail has been taken into consideration to create your beautiful new Bloor home
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.