Stocks Lane Winslow MK18 3FP
- Flexible layout option, book your safe 1-2-1 appointment to find out more
- Home Office / study
- Two sets of patio doors from the kitchen and lounge leading onto the rear garden
- Separate dining area
- Four double bedrooms
- Garage and parking
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Appliances including gas hob, double oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
Plot 128, The Thornsett at Winslow Grange
Designed to impress, the Thornsett is an exquisite four bedroom detached family home at Winslow Grange. Featuring an impressive double frontage with garage and parking for 2 cars spacious living throughout, it’s perfect for larger families or those who enjoy the extra space.
The ground floor offers complete luxury with a bright and spacious lounge, ideal for relaxing which features a beautiful set of doors opening out onto the rear garden and a seperate home office/study, perfect for those working from home.
Moving towards the rear, you'll discover the social hub of the home; an impressive open plan kitchen / breakfast / family area. Making cooking a fun activity, rather than a chore, this multi functional area brings the family together and is filled with plenty of natural light thanks to a set of Patio doors to the rear garden. To side of the kitchen there is a separate utility area for added convenience. Offering ample amounts of space, you will discover a separate, elegant dining room, great for hosting dinner parties.
Upstairs, the first floor accommodates four impressive, double bedrooms, two of which boast their own luxury en suite shower room, with the elegant master bedroom also featuring quality, fitted wardrobes. The first floor is complemented with a stylish family bathroom, complete with contemporary Roca sanitaryware and chrome fittings.
Externally you'll find a detached garage and private driveway.
Book your safe 1-2-1 appointment, to speak to our experienced Sales Team, who will go through the layout options (build stage dependent) - but be quick this home won't stay around for long.
•Flexible layout option, book your safe 1-2-1 appointment to find out more
•Home Office / study
•Two sets of patio doors from the kitchen and lounge leading onto the rear garden
•Separate dining area
•Four double bedrooms
•Externally this property comes with a garage and parking
•Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
•Appliances including gas hob, double oven and chimney style cooker hood
•Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
•Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
•Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
•High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Kitchen Breakfast Family area - 4.15 x 5.48 metre
- Dining Room - 3.25 x 3.31 metre
- Lounge - 5.5 x 3.93 metre
- Study - 2.08 x 2.85 metre
- Bedroom One - 4.33 x 4.28 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.77 x 3.68 metre
- Bedroom Three - 2.77 x 3.7 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.77 x 3.25 metre
- Superb collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- High quality and designed for modern living
- Easy travel links to Milton Keynes and be in London Euston within 50 minutes
- The best of town and country living in a thriving market town
Stocks Lane Winslow MK18 3FP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bletchley Station7.3 miles
About the development
Winslow Grange, Winslow
- We're over 95% sold At Winslow Grange, our remaining homes wont be around for long, don't miss out - explore our stunning development today.
- Brilliant heritage market town location of Winslow surrounded by beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside.
- The eagerly anticipated Winslow train station re-opening is coming soon and will provide regular transport links between Oxford, Bedford, Milton Keynes and Aylesbury.
- As a 5 Star House Builder, rest assured that every detail has been taken into consideration to create your beautiful new Bloor home as well as low running costs and easy maintenance.
- To help make your move easier, we have a number of scheme's available, giving you a stress free and more affordable move.
- Get in touch with us today to book your 1-2-1 appointment.
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.