Hollin Hill, Sleights
- Detached stone house located on the edge of the National Park
- Beautifully presented with stylish interiors and quality fixtures & fittings
- Kitchen/diner with AGA and oak cabinets with leather-granite worktops
- 2 reception rooms and a large conservatory
- 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms, including an en-suite shower room
- Modern gas central heating, solar panels and double-glazing throughout
- Garage with driveway providing off-street parking
- Terraced garden with patio's for outdoor seating and entertaining
This detached house is right on the edge of the National Park and has stunning views of the countryside to the south. Believed to be a former farmhouse this period home has been modernised throughout and is beautifully presented with stylish interiors. All the reception rooms have patio doors allowing access to the gardens and give floor to ceiling views, comprising a lounge, sitting room and a large conservatory to the rear of the house. The kitchen/diner has a gas-fired AGA set within an attractive brick inglenook and has oak cabinets with leather granite worktops. There is a utility room and a downstairs shower room. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom, all off a spacious landing with built-in storage and benefitting from having gas central heating and double-glazing throughout. To the side is an attached garage with a driveway and to the rear is the main garden. The garden has terraces with space for outdoor seating and entertaining that enjoy a southerly aspect and stunning rural views extending down the valley towards Littlebeck. Ideally located on the edge of the village with access to local amenities such as the village shops, Primary school and GP surgery and only a short drive to the nearby coast.
Hollin Hill, Sleights
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sleights Station0.6 miles
- Ruswarp Station1.8 miles
- Grosmont Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Hope & Braim Estate Agency is based in Whitby and provide expert local knowledge coupled with first class presentation and customer service.
We operate to the highest professional standards whether you are buying, selling, or investing. Visit us today in branch or contact us to arrange a free property appraisal.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hope & Braim Estate Agents, Whitby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.