Merchants Quay, Leeds City Centre
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- HOUSE BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE
- BALCONY WITH LOVELY VIEWS
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- 5 MINUTE WALK TO CITY CENTRE
The property consist of a large open plan living space and a seperate fully integrated kitchen, which is very rare in the city centre!
The master double bedroom has a fully tiled en-suite shower soon and a further 2nd bedroom with a house bathroom with bath and shower. Allocated car parking space is also included.
Merchant’s Quay is located in the Eastern corridor of Leeds centre and close to The Calls and a short walk from newly opened Leeds Trinity.
The development is well established in a cool waterside location with on-site concierge, visitor parking and communal landscaped grounds.
Please contact our branch directly for further information.
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
** AVAILABLE WITH ZERO DEPOSITS **
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Image
Merchants Quay, Leeds City Centre
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.5 miles
- Burley Park Station2.2 miles
- Cottingley Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Your trusted agent for over 180 years.
We’re local. Award-winning. And focused on you. We keep things simple and transparent – no fancy jargon or hidden costs. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, let or rent, your property journey starts here.
Why we’re different
As part of the UK’s largest property services group, we have agents right across the country with access to thousands of potential buyers and tenants. With years of experience selling and letting hous
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LS1M1_P01546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.