Park Crescent Erith DA8
- Four Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Original Victorian Features
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Schools
- Great Location
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Acorn are pleased to present to the market this stunning four bedroom Victorian home. The property boasts a classy feel throughout and is finished to the highest quality along with original Victorian features enhanced by modern interior design.
The ground floor boasts an entrance hall, beautiful reception room with beautiful bay window and original fireplace and a bright and airy kitchen/diner with French doors to the rear.
Whereas the first floor comprises the master bedroom, three further well-proportioned bedrooms and three piece bathroom suite.
Externally the property benefits from off street parking and to the rear a well presented garden with decking area followed by a well maintained garden. Further benefits to note include a spacious cellar to the lower ground floor, gas central heating and partly double glazed.
Call us now to view this amazing home before its gone! Energy Efficiency Rating E.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Park Crescent Erith DA8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Erith Station0.4 miles
- Barnehurst Station1.0 miles
- Belvedere Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P245722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Northumberland Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.