Silk Mill Chase, Ripponden, HX6
- Three / four bedrooms – principal bedroom en-suite
- Spacious living room with Juliet balcony
- Family room or bedroom four
- Modern high specification dining kitchen
- Utility room
- Large enclosed garden
- Integral garage
An impressive contemporary home which would ideally suit the needs of a family. Set over three floors, beautifully presented throughout and boasting a large dining kitchen and a spacious living room with a Juliet balcony. The property is set within a select development handy for the centre of Ripponden with the pretty countryside of the Ryburn Valley on the doorstep
To the ground floor a hall leads to a family room or possible fourth bedroom, which has French doors giving access to a paved terrace and the garden. There is a utility room which is plumbed for a washing machine, has fitted cupboards, a sink and external access. A door off the hall gives access to the integral garage which has power and light. The ground floor is completed by a two piece cloak room and a useful store cupboard.
To the first floor there is a stylish dining kitchen with an abundance of fitted cupboards, drawers and contemporary units. There is both under cabinet and kick board lighting. There are integrated appliances which include:- an oven; hob; extractor unit; dishwasher and a 'fridge freezer. The balance of the room is used as a dining area . Double doors from the hall open into the living room which is a lovely bright and airy room which enjoys a Juliet balcony.
To the second floor there are three good size bedrooms, the principal boasting a luxurious en-suite shower room. The second floor is completed by a contemporary three piece house bathroom with shower over the bath.
Externally there is a driveway providing off street parking and access to the garage. To the rear there is a good size, level enclosed garden which is split into three parts to include a paved terrace, gravelled section and a decked area - the perfect place to relax or play. Ripponden is a bustling village with numerous shops, bars, restaurants and social amenities alongside well respected schools. The location provides easy access to the M62 at junction 22 and its connections with the business centres of Manchester and Leeds.
From the traffic lights in the centre of Ripponden proceed to the A642 Oldham road. Continue ahead for half a mile and bear right onto Silk Mill Chase. Continue ahead and bear right where the road splits - the property can be found directly ahead.
Silk Mill Chase, Ripponden, HX6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sowerby Bridge Station3.1 miles
- Slaithwaite Station4.2 miles
- Mytholmroyd Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Selecting the best estate agent is an important decision when it comes to selling your home. At Dacre Son & Hartley we pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service, and with considerable experience of selling properties in the Elland area including Halifax, Ripponden, Greetland, Brighouse, Hebden Bridge, Sowerby Bridge, Stainland, Barkisland and Huddersfield, we consistently deliver the right results for our customers. Exceptional knowledge of the local area and our
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ELL210041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Elland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.