- L SHAPED REAR GARDEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM
- SITTING ROOM
- DINING ROOM
- PARTLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- ELECTRIC HEATING
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR ONE CAR
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaconsfield Station1.9 miles
- Bourne End Station1.9 miles
- Seer Green Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Here at Andrew Milsom & Partners we put great emphasis on providing a personal approach tailoring our marketing service to suit each individual client’s requirements. We value your repeat business and your recommendation is very important to us.
Our friendly team will guide you through the process of selling your home and hopefully help you to find a new one. If you are planning on moving out of the area we can put you in touch with other independent estate agents throughout the country
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 266854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Milsom, Bourne End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.