Tomline Road, Felixstowe
- Garage And Off-Road Parking
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Modern Shower Room
- Ample Storage Including Loft Space
- Within Walking Distance To The Seafront
Beautifully presented two bedroom first floor apartment! Benefiting from a large living space, communal garden, garage and off-road parking. This property is not to be missed and is highly recommended for internal viewing!
Located in Felixstowe within walking distance to the seafront and town centre. Felixstowe is a well loved, traditional seaside town known for its sand and shingle beach, long promenade, perfectly kept seafront gardens and variety of seaside attractions. The seafront is over four miles long, with a wide promenade that stretches almost the entire length of the beach from Languard Point to Felixstowe Ferry. The seafront has old-fashioned beach huts, fish and chip shops, a funfair, amusement arcade, miniature golf, cafés and restaurants. Felixstowe also has a Bowls club, sailing sports and Felixstowe Ferry Golf Club. Also home to the UK's largest container port, and Europe's busiest. The viewing area at Landguard on the southern edge of the town offers great views of container and passenger ships coming in to Felixstowe and Harwich harbours from all over the world. Here too, at the mouth of the River Orwell, are the Landguard Bird Observatory and the Landguard Peninsular nature reserves, significant sites for shore and migrant
Door leading to:
Storage cupboard with door leading to:
Two storage cupboards, access to loft hatch and doors leading to:
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, single bowl sink and drainer unit, built-in electric oven and hob with extractor hood, eye and base level cupboards and drawers, tiled splash backs and a radiator
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, radiator and a door leading to bedroom two
Double glazed window to the front of the property and a radiator
Two double glazed windows to the front and rear of the property and a radiator
Obscure double glazed window to the front of the property, walk-in shower cubicle with over head shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, half tiled walls, storage cupboard housing the boiler and tiled flooring
Driveway and access to the garage
Communal Rear Garden
Predominately laid to lawn with raised flowerbeds, fully enclosed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Tomline Road, Felixstowe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Felixstowe Station0.2 miles
- Trimley Station1.5 miles
- Harwich Town Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Ipswich William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Ipswich
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS115992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.