Off Fountain Way, Wilton Road, Salisbury, SP2 7FD
- Exclusive retirement village property
- Built-in appliances
- Fitted wardrobes and carpets
- Underfloor heating
- Video entry system
- On-site parking for residents and visitors
- On-site lifestyle manager
- Walk in Shower
- Lift to access apartment entrance
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
LUXURY FIRST FLOOR 2 BEDROOM DUPLEX in new-built Wren Pavilion. Features include 2 EN SUITES WITH WALK-IN SHOWER & VILLEROY & BOCH BATHROOM, FULLY FITTED KITCHEN with NEFF APPLIANCES, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND LIVING AREA, 3 BALCONIES, FAMILY CLOAKROOM, FITTED WARDROBES and SEPARATE UTILITY CUPBOARD. LUXURY RETIREMENT LIVING.
Platinum Skies Salisbury
Chapters sensitively blends modern design with classic style. This new city-based retirement village, is a first of its kind for Salisbury, designed to boost every day well-being.
From town houses to new apartments, restored railway cottages to the characterful listed original buildings, choice of property is just the start for what this village has to offer.
Relax in the manicured gardens, nurture delights in the dedicated greenhouses, dine in the on-site bistro and enjoy a coffee with neighbours in the private lounge areas.
It's all possible and with our unique flexible purchase options, your new life of luxury is about to begin.
The location of the development helps residents to enjoy the vibrant city centre and Salisbury cathedral and is well placed for transport routes.
Wren Pavilion Apartments
Thirteen beautiful apartments and two luxury duplexes.
A short walk from Constable Court, home to the village's wide range of communal facilities including a bistro, private residents' lounge, activities well-being studio, treatment rooms and guest suite.
Buying your new home with Platinum Skies couldn't be easier or more affordable with our Government approved shared ownership scheme. You purchase as little as 25% of the property, and simply pay affordable rental payments on the rest. This property is listed at 25% of its market value. Purchasers must be aged 55 and over and meet eligibility requirements to qualify. Our properties are built with your needs of today, and tomorrow, in mind. Contact us today to find your next home.
- Luxury Spec Apartments
- Beautiful courtyard gardens
- Location highlight - Private bistro, homeowners lounge & library
- LSM onsite for support & activities all homeowners & create vibrant community
Off Fountain Way, Wilton Road, Salisbury, SP2 7FD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station0.2 miles
About the development
- Chapters sensitively blends modern design with classic style
- Designed to boost every day well-being
- From town houses to new apartments, restored railway cottages to the characterful listed original buildings
- Home to the villages wide range of communal facilities
- Close to the centre of Salisbury
- Large, open-plan apartments with private terraces or balconies
Our rapidly ageing population is driving the need for affordable, age-friendly housing and financial solutions that unlock equity in a fair manner.
We give older people complete peace of mind, helping them to live independently in the comfort and security of their own homes.
We design, build and manage delightful new homes that put a smile on our customers’ faces
Our homeowners have unlimited access to a range of care, support and lifestyle services which help them to live i
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11wren25prec. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Platinum Skies. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.