Shepherds Road, Winchester
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Double rooms available in this Large Six-Bedroom Student House
- Great Location for Town and WSA
- Recently refurbished
- Large Rear Garden
- Loads Of Off-Road Parking
- All Bills Included
- All Double Beds
- High Speed Broadband
- Very Well Maintained and Managed
- Gas Central Heated
DOUBLE ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR in this gorgeous six bedroom student house close to Winchester City Centre with all its bars and restaurants and perfect for the Winchester School of Art.
Prices from £475.00 per month with all bills included!
Six double bedrooms, ALL DOUBLE BEDS with all recent furniture, TWO NEWLY RENOVATED SHOWEROOMS.
Large rear garden & plenty of DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR FOUR CARS!
Video viewing available
Call Martin & Co to reserve it before someone else does!
Shepherds Road, Winchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station1.1 miles
- Shawford Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co is a highly ambitious organisation. All Martin & Co offices are owner operated - a key point of difference ensuring quality of service. We have a strong focus on the lettings sector. We also offer an estate agency sales proposition to provide vendors with a wider choice for property and buy-to-let investment solutions.
Established in 1986 and launched as a franchise in 1995 Martin & Co has quickly grown to almost 200 offices nationwide. We are th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100540003608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.