Sovereign Way, Tonbridge
- 2 Bedrooms
- Town Centre Location
- Available for shared ownership scheme
- Chain Free
- Net Rental Yield 4.62% based on current rental projections
SHARED OWNERSHIP PRICE
This beautifully presented two double bedroom apartment in Blue Bell Court, Sovereign Way is fresh to the market. The apartment has the additional bonus of being available via a part-buy part-rent shared ownership scheme.
An ideal first time buy or investment property. Conveniently located in the vibrant town of Tonbridge which offers a broad mixture of bars, restaurants, shops and only 0.3 miles from Tonbridge train station, offering fast and frequent services to central London.
The town centre provides a wide range of shopping, social and educational facilities, the area is generally renowned for its excellent educational and recreational facilities.
RICS Full market value: £255,000
Percentage for sale: 50% (£127,500) with shares available up to 100%
Rent: £312.69 per month
Service charge: £218.29 per month
Sovereign Way, Tonbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tonbridge Station0.3 miles
- Hildenborough Station2.5 miles
- Leigh Station2.8 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Successfully selling in Tonbridge
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings ag
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TNS210100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.