Finchley Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two bedrooms
- Separate living rooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Permit parking
- Local Housing Allowance and children accepted
- Pets considered
- No smokers
Fairly level garden mainly laid to grass. Walking distance to St Margaret's and St Helens schools. Northgate catchment area. Convenient for town centre and Christchurch Park Permit parking. EPC=C.
Local Housing Allowance and children accepted. Pets considered. No smokers.
All prospective tenants and their guarantors must pass credit and reference checks.
Upon being accepted for a tenancy you will pay a holding deposit of one weeks rent. Upon signing a Tenancy Agreement, you will pay one month's rent plus a deposit of 5 weeks rent (less the holding deposit)
As well as paying the rent you may also be required to make the following permitted payments during the tenancy (payable to the Agent):
Changes to the Tenancy Agreement: £50.00
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% (above Bank of England's percentage rate)
Charge for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices from £85.00
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
Finchley Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derby Road Station1.0 miles
- Ipswich Station1.1 miles
- Westerfield Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Established by Mr A.H.V Thompson in 1933, we are one of the oldest Estate Agents in Ipswich, with expertise in all of your property needs for Ipswich and the surrounding area. From our recently re-furbished original offices in Upper Brook St, Ipswich we are selling agents for residential and commercial property, and also offer a valuation service. We are members of the National Association of Estate Agents.
We also offer one of the largest property management services in the Ipswich are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RENT21AD1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thompsons, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.