Chatsworth Road, London, E5
- Share of freehold
- Three double bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Bathroom/WC with underfloor heating
- Additional WC with underfloor heating
- Split level layout
- Period building
- Gas central heating
- Close to local amenities
- Potential to extend (subject to the usual consents)
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Rayners are pleased to offer for sale this very spacious, multi-level, three double bedroom flat situated on the upper floors of a well maintained period property in a popular residential location. The flat is offered for sale with a share of the freehold and potential to add further space (subject to the usual consents) with the addition of a mansard roof.
The entrance to the flat is via a communal hallway entrance, leading, via a door to a small hallway and stairs to the lower first floor where there is a double bedroom with loft access.
Further stairs lead to the first floor where there is a large, bright open-plan reception room/kitchen. The kitchen area features a full range of modern fitted units, integrated electric oven, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Also on this floor is the bathroom which is hall tiled in a modern style and features a white suite consisting of bath with shower fitment, washbasin and WC. There is a cupboard which houses the central heating boiler and washing machine/dryer. Lastly on this floor there is an additional WC with washbasin. Both the bathroom and additional WC have tiled floors with underfloor heating.
On the top floor is a landing with loft access and two double bedrooms, one of which also has loft access.
The flat has gas central heating and there is a Local Authority residents' parking scheme in operation. Chatsworth Road is a sought-after Hackney location with its popular Sunday Market, bars, coffee shops, restaurants and shops. It's located close to Hackney Marshes, Millfields park and Hackney Town centre and a short walk from the picturesque nature reserve and the banks of the river Lea.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Chatsworth Road, London, E5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapton Station0.6 miles
- Homerton Station0.7 miles
- Hackney Central Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Rayners have been a part of the Hackney landscape since 1989. From humble beginnings we have grown into a well established and respected property management company and estate agents.
Although we manage hundreds of properties we pride ourselves on the personal service we provide to our landlords, tenants, vendors and purchasers. Rayners manage and sell property in Hackney and the surrounding boroughs and we feel that we can be considered the experts in these areas.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 130521cr. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rayners.com, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.