James Munday Rise, Lichfield Road, Coleshill, Birmingham
- Come & View The Show Home
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Area
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Driveway to Fore
- Downstairs W.C
- Ready to Move Into
This Stunning Show Home Could be Yours ! Four Bedrooms** Family Kitchen / Dining Area** Open Plan Lounge Area** Master Bedroom with Dressing Area & En-Suite Shower Room** Make Your Appointment To View NOW. Fantastic Family Home for A Growing Family.
An Exclusive Development of 9 Luxury Bespoke Homes. Three & Four Bedroom Homes Now Available
Each home comes with a driveway providing parking. All new homes come with a comprehensive 10 year, 5 star rated ICW warranty, and have been constructed by a trusted and reputable local developer.
All new homes are built to extremely high standards and have excellent energy ratings.
New up-rated fibre-optic connections underground to door (FTFD)
The SHOW HOME is available to view and is a completely Covid safe-and-ready operation with safe distances and hygiene facilities on site for complete peace of mind
The charming High Street of Coleshill is just a few minutes' walk from this luxury development of Brand New Homes. Coleshill Parkway Train Station is a short distance away providing excellent transport links to Grand Central Birmingham and London
The charming High Street of Coleshill is just a few minutes' walk from this luxury development of Brand New Homes.
The development is close to Coleshill Secondary School and sixth Form, Woodlands Primary, as well as local GP surgeries.
Birmingham City Centre is just a one stop away train ride form Coleshill Parkway and this station also services trains to London and Leicester going the other way. The up and coming Resort World is less than 3 miles away with plenty of shops, bars and restaurants too.
The Parish Church in Coleshill with is 12th century font has one of the tallest spires in Warwickshire and villages of North Warwickshire with all the walks and rural pursuits it has to offer.
The development is 3 miles away from Birmingham Airport, and the NEC, 2 miles From Hams Hall, 3 miles from the Forrest of Arden Golf Club, 5 miles from the Belfrey Golf Club, and is handily close to the M42 corridor which leads to other surrounding motorways and cities.
Both the M6 and M42 motorways provide Coleshill with great road transport links to Birmingham, Solihull, Rugby & London
By train- Coleshill Parkway is less than a mile from the development and provides a direct line to Grand Central in Birmingham
Birmingham international is less than 2 miles From Coleshill with direct trains every 20 minutes to London
Open Plan Lounge Area 16' 10" x 11' 1" ( 5.13m x 3.38m )
Family Kitchen / Dining Area 10' 10" x 18' 10" ( 3.30m x 5.74m )
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 11' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.10m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.39m )
Master Bedroom 10' 3" x 9' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.97m )
En- Suite Shower Room
Details and measurements are for guidance only
Images may not be plot specific. Internals images are of the show home and are for illustration purposes only
All fixtures and Fittings are excluded unless detailed in the particulars
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
James Munday Rise, Lichfield Road, Coleshill, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coleshill Parkway Station0.6 miles
- Water Orton Station1.4 miles
- Marston Green Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Castle Bromwich Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Castle Bromwich
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB108208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.