The Courtyards, Ingol, Preston
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Brand New Extra Care Development in Quiet Location
- Specifically Designed for Over 55's
- Spacious High Spec Living Accommodation
- On Site Residents Facilities Available within Rent
- Available Immediately Subject to Application
This specialised housing for individuals over the age of 55 offers you freedom and choice, enabling you to enjoy an independent lifestyle, adapting to your personal needs if they change over time, meaning there is less chance of you having to move home if your care needs increase.
The complex offers affordable purpose-built accommodation that is both modern and comfortable,finished to a high-end specification and equipped to meet your changing needs and aspirations as you grow older. Set in landscaped grounds, The Courtyards features twenty one-bedroom and forty two-bedroom apartments and benefits from an on-site housing support service, a 24/7 care service, as well as a light and contemporary bistro, a hair and beauty salon, treatment and consultation rooms and a diverse programme of activities for all to enjoy.
The Courtyards, Ingol, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station2.3 miles
- Salwick Station3.3 miles
- Lostock Hall Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 226623R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.