Maxwell Road, Poole, BH13
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Located in the centre of Canford Cliffs
- Family bathroom
- Double garage
- 3 reception rooms
- Level rear garden
- Opportunity to refurbish
- Just over 150 metres from the Chine leading to the beach
As you enter this doubled fronted property, you will find the Dining Room to the left hand side with windows looking over the front garden. Beyond this is the Kitchen with walk-in pantry and utility room with a side door giving access to the garden. Adjacent to this is a Garden / Breakfast Room with sliding patio doors which overlook the rear garden. To the front is a formal living room and cloakroom. The stairs lead to a generous landing and four double bedrooms, two with road side views and two with views over the rear garden. There is also a family bathroom on this floor. The rear garden is laid to lawn with easy maintenance planting and the drive extends down to the double garage.
Located on a street in the heart of Canford Cliffs Village, a stone’s throw from the local amenities and 166m from the chine that leads to a stunning sandy beach. Branksome train station is a short distance away and offers a direct line to London Waterloo, a journey of approximately two hours.
Band G: £3026.49
Maxwell Road, Poole, BH13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station1.6 miles
- Parkstone Station1.8 miles
- Poole Station2.9 miles
About the agent
My business is built on personal recommendation and client referrals based on my track record as an independent sales, letting and search agent. I provide a friendly customised service, combining in-home consultation with an extensive online presence.
Crucial to the success of my clients' transactions is my flexibility and ability to offer choice - a bespoke service alongside a transparent fee structu
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17445522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philippa Sole, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.