- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- STUDENT HOUSE
- CLOSE TO CHRIST CHURCH & CITY CENTRE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- 2 PARKING SPACES
- DOUBLE BEDS
- REDUCED SUMMER RENT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- BILLS PACKAGE AVILABLE
- 1 BATHROOMS
Don`t miss out on this beautifully presented 3 bedroom end of terrace property with off street parking and mature decked garden. this great little property has 3 good sized double bedrooms, a lounge diner with a very well apportioned fitted kitchen and good sized bathroom. The property has retained a good deal of its original victorian features but this has been mixed with modern wall finishings and fixtures. With sanded wooden floors in the communal areas and each room bursting with individuality this property will be sure to let early - so get in first.
Call today for a viewing.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.2 miles
- Canterbury West Station0.8 miles
- Chartham Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Letting your property requires careful consideration and planning, and expert advice from a letting agent you know you can trust.
Established in 1990, Caxtons is one of the largest independent firms of chartered surveyors in the South East. Clients can expect a bespoke service from a professional team committed to providing a first class experience.
Caxtons' Property Management Division acts on behalf of more than 750 clients and has an extensive and diverse portfolio in excess of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30646062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caxtons Residential Lettings and Management, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.