- Property with Land
- Views to Die For!!!!!
- Great Location for Commuters
- Much Improved
- Excellent Family Home
SET IN ALMOST 2 ACRES A VERY WELL APPOINTED DETACHED FIVE BEDROOM HOUSE IN AN ELEVATED POSITION WITH SPECTACULAR VIEWS, WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF THE M4 AND CARDIFF
- Set In Almost 2 Acres with Spectacular Far-Reaching Views
- A Very Spacious Detached Five Bedroom House with Double Garage
- Superb Elevated Location with Private Double-Gated Access
- Adjoining Paddock with Level and Gently Sloping Areas, Having Pond & Mature Trees
- Very Accessible Location c. 10.8 Miles Cardiff City Centre
Set in almost 2 acres a very well appointed detached five bedroom house in an elevated position with spectacular views, within easy access of the M4 and Cardiff
A superb opportunity to purchase a spacious detached family house in a beautiful elevated location with adjoining paddock. The property, in the agent’s opinion, offers extremely well presented accommodation, arranged on two floors with a lovely front balcony seating area making the most of the surrounding scenery.
The vendors have improved the property during their residency and created a beautiful spacious kitchen living room, which has a partly raised ceiling with roof-lights and modern fitted kitchen. There is also a good sized lounge with attached conservatory, with amazing views, as well as a further potential dining / games room, study / home office and utility room on the ground floor. To the first floor there is a beautiful main bedroom with ensuite facilities and walk-in wardrobe, and four further bedrooms as well as a well-appointed family bathroom.
The vendors have utilised the adjoining land for family enjoyment and for keeping chickens, there are trees and a small pond area and again wonderful views, particularly from the top of the land.
Situated about seven miles north of junction 32 of the M4 motorway, the property is in a very accessible location. There are local amenities at Rhydfelin, including a Spar shop, Post Office, doctors, public house and MOT garage. The very popular city of Cardiff is also very readily accessible and within easy commuting distance.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Trefforest Station0.9 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station1.6 miles
- Pontypridd Station1.8 miles
About the agent
RURAL SCENE is a National Independent Estate Agency specialising in the marketing of PROPERTY WITH LAND including private & commercial equestrian property, farms, smallholdings, plant nurseries, holiday complexes, kennels/catteries, lifestyle property with woodland & water and country houses.
Our negotiators have over 80 years' combined experience assisting clients in the selling and buying of all types of property with land.
If you would like advice on marketing your property or
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 37899_12975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rural Scene, Collingbourne Ducis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.