Robert Street, Cathays, Cardiff
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- END OF TERRACE
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- IDEAL 1ST TIME BUYER/INVESTMENT
- EASY REACH CARDIFF CENTRE
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
ENTRANCE via UPVC front door hallway with radiator panel doors to main rooms
LOUNGE 9' 8" x 14' 7" (2.97m x 4.45m) with carpeted floors, painted walls, smooth ceiling, UPVC windows to front and side aspect, radiator panel.
DINING ROOM 11' 0" x 11' 6" (3.36m x 3.52m) a spacious mid-room with carpeted floors, painted walls, smooth ceiling, radiator, panel door to
KITCHEN 8' 11" x 14' 7" (2.74m x 4.47m) with a range of beach coloured base units with chrome handles, contrasting worktop with one stainless steel sink, chrome taps, space for washing machine and fridge freezer. A useful under stairs cupboard, breakfast bar overlooking the garden. UPVC windows and door to garden.
BEDROOM ONE 9' 8" x 14' 7" (2.96m x 4.45m) with carpeted floors, painted walls, smooth ceiling, UPVC windows to side and front aspect, radiator panel.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 11" x 9' 4" (3.34m x 2.86m) with carpeted floors, painted walls, smooth ceiling, UPVC window to rear aspect, radiator panel and built-in storage cupboard.
BATHROOM 8' 11" x 9' 3" (2.73m x 2.82m) a modern four piece white suite comprising, a bath with shower, low-level WC and sink vanity unit, freestanding shower with tiled surround and chrome mixer shower with glazed sliding door. Lino flooring, chrome towel rail, cupboard with Worcester combination boiler
GARDEN OFFICE 15' 0" x 14' 11" (4.59m x 4.57m) accessed via courtyard garden. With UPVC door and windows, carpeted floors, painted walls and recess spotlights lighting.
OUTSIDE REAR from the kitchen to a patio area with raised flower beds, stone perimeters, side access and door to garden office.
TENURE This property is understood to be freehold. This will be verified by the purchase's solicitor.
COUNCIL TAX Band E
BrochuresSales Brochure 2-...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC Front Page
Robert Street, Cathays, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathays Station0.5 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station1.1 miles
- Heath Low Level Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Thomas H Wood, established since 1970, is an independent family owned Estate Agents and Property Management company dealing with the Sale and Letting of residential and commercial property throughout Cardiff and South Wales. We hope you feel at home dealing with us.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101097006373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas H Wood, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.