Baslow Road, Totley, Sheffield
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Entrance Hallway
- Courtyard Area
- Far Reaching Views
- Great Size Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Quirky and Characterful
- EPC Rating E
- Viewing via banner Cross Branch
A unique opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented, characterful, two double bedroom apartment with far reaching views and offering excellent size accommodation.
Once the old coach house, this fabulous property has its own front door which opens into a great size hallway with winding staircase to the first floor accommodation. Here there is a great size landing with skylight providing ample natural light, a wonderful light and airy lounge /dining room with feature open fireplace. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base, drawer and wall units with integrated appliances. There are two great size double bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite.
This property is an absolute corker and must be seen to be appreciated!
BrochuresBrochureBaslow Road, Totley, Sheffield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Baslow Road, Totley, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dore Station1.0 miles
- Dronfield Station2.8 miles
- Grindleford Station4.0 miles
About the agent
At Saxton Mee we like to do things properly, so lets make the introductions. We are property specialists with four offices across Sheffield, Dronfield and the Peak District along with two further independent offices at Crookes and Hillsborough.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30646432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.