Primrose Close, Witney, Oxfordshire
- Set away from the road
- Garden office/studio
- Living room with french doors to the garden
- En suite bathroom to main bedroom
- Garden with deck, patio and lawn
- Garage and parking
Step inside and into the dual aspect living room. With a window to the front and french doors to the garden, you can be sure of the maximum amount of natural daylight into the room.
There is a separate dining room, that has the flexibility to be a family room or even a valuable work from home office.
The kitchen has a good range of floor and wall units so that you can keep everything organised and easy to find.
There's a handy downstairs cloakroom too.
Upstairs, the main bedroom has the luxury of an en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The next two bedrooms both have more than enough room for a double bed in each, no arguing over who gets the bigger space.
The bathroom, with matching suite, includes a shower fitted over the bath.
Outside, and essential for many more people now, is the office. All connected, soundproofed and insulated, with a skylight window too, you can work undisturbed until it is time to close the door, get back to the house and forget about it.
The garden has a deck, patio and lawn, so you can choose where to sit when you fancy some time outside. The garden is a really good size too, so whether it is somewhere for the children to play or you just want to stretch out, the space is definitely there.
The garage has power too and is right by the house for your convenience.
Come and see for yourself, we're sure it will tick many of the boxes on your list.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Primrose Close, Witney, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Combe Station4.1 miles
- Finstock Station4.4 miles
- Hanborough Station4.5 miles
About the agent
We look after properties in Witney, Banbury, Bicester, Swindon and Aylesbury, but we don't need a branch in every town.
Gatekeeper staff work together, sharing knowledge in one central office.
Our local teams maintain a focus on their areas by getting out to visit more properties and speak to more customers than traditional agents.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gatekeeper, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.