Russell Hall Farmhouse, Sneatonthorpe
- Detached, stone built farmhouse
- Found in the quiet village of Sneatonthorpe
- Generous surrounding gardens
- Double garage
- Oil central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Character features
The sociable ground floor living and dining space is open plan together with a separate cottage style kitchen featuring shaker style units, a Belfast sink and Rayburn range cooker. Other amenities include a useful utility room, a cloakroom/WC and a lovely conservatory that provides a further living space that leads out to the raised decking area. Up the stairs you will find two double bedrooms both with fitted robes. The master has an ensuite shower room and there is a family bathroom which is made up of a bath and shower, w.c and hand basin. To the second floor are two more generously sized bedrooms with dormer windows that light up the rooms and fitted cupboards into the eaves.
There is plenty of outside space to enjoy and the mostly lawned gardens are approximately 0.32 acres and completely wrap around the house. Additionally, there is a detached stone built double garage/workshop which has power and water supply. There is ample parking behind the house leading up to the garages which is kept secure by a timber field gate. The property is connected to mains water, electricity and private drainage to a septic tank. Heating is provided by oil.
Sneatonthorpe is a peaceful area within the North York Moors National Parks and offers a quiet country lifestyle and yet equally having easy access to the coastal towns of Whitby and Scarborough. We expect a lot of interest in this property, so to arrange a viewing call Hendersons today!
Russell Hall Farmhouse, Sneatonthorpe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ruswarp Station2.1 miles
- Sleights Station2.7 miles
- Whitby Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Hendersons are the areas market leaders and have been since we opened back in 2015. So if you are serious about selling contact the experts. We have the support of 8 team members who operate from our vibrant and modern office located on a busy section of Flowergate.
Our spacious open plan office has a comfortable sofa located near our 80" Property Window that really showcases properties and the area as a whole.
We are alw
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10941939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henderson Property Services, Whitby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.