- Detached house set in a large corner plot
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite shower room in the main bedroom
- Modern kitchen-breakfast room
- Dual aspect sitting room overlooking the garden
- Dwarf wall conservatory currently used as a dining room
- Landscaped gardens to the front and back
- Greenhouse and fruit patch
- Single garage and driveway parking
Approached into the hallway with stairs rising to the first floor and a downstairs cloakroom. The room that was formerly used as a dining room is now a good-sized study or work from home office, the kitchen is a lovely size with a range of beautifully appointed cabinets and drawers, integrated appliances and plenty of space for a table. The sitting room is an impressive room, dual aspect with a large picture window overlooking the garden, a door leads into the dwarf wall conservatory which runs the width of the house with double doors ready to throw open into the garden.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms, the master bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, there are two further doubles and a single bedroom. The family bathroom has a bath with an overhead shower.
Outside there is ample parking for several cars leading to a single garage. The garden has been cleverly landscaped to provide discreet “rooms” to enjoy the sun at whatever time of the day, there is room for a greenhouse, tucked in one corner. The rear garden is beautiful with mature planting and trees providing privacy, although neither the house or garden are overlooked.
Tetbury, often referred to as the gateway to the Cotswolds, and once voted by Country Life magazine as the third most desirable town in the country, is a thriving historic Cotswold market town situated less than half an hour from both the M4 and M5 motorways and within easy reach of Cirencester, Cheltenham, Bath, Bristol and Swindon. There is good access to Kemble Railway Station with regular Intercity services to London and other regional commercial centres.
Tetbury is well known for its royal houses with HRH The Prince of Wales at Highgrove House, and Gatcombe Park the home of The Princess Royal both close by. Tetbury boasts an exciting range of shops including specialist boutiques, city standard delicatessens, the Highgrove Shop, two supermarkets and many fine antique shops. The town has an excellent variety of hotels, restaurants, cafes and brasseries offering a mouth-watering range of cuisine.
There is an excellent range of schools in the area including Westonbirt Preparatory and Senior Schools (3 – 18 years). There is also Beaudesert Park at Minchinhampton together with popular state primary and secondary schools in and around Tetbury.
A visit to the Tourist Information Office will provide you with a map of the area showing some of our local attractions including the world famous Westonbirt Arboretum, or the nearby Cotswold Water Park or perhaps the Abbey and Abbey House Gardens in Malmesbury.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kemble Station6.1 miles
About the agent
We are a leading firm of independent estate agents helping people on the move in Gloucestershire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire - selling and letting modern and period homes throughout the region's most sought-after towns and villages. With offices in Tetbury, Cirencester, Cheltenham, Faringdon, Stroud, and Nailsworth, our clients enjoy extensive marketing across our branch network coupled with award winning customer service.
We also have a London office, ensuring your property reach
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TET210057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop, Tetbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.