Hatch Road, Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood, CM15
- WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TERRACED HOUSE
- DETACHED GARAGE
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- EASY ACCESS TO BRENTWOOD HIGH STREET
*PRIVATE REAR GARDEN IN EXCESS OF 30'*
*POPULAR PILGRIMS HATCH AREA*
Overview & Location
This well presented family home is located in the popular Pilgrims Hatch area of Brentwood within easy access of Brentwood's vibrant High Street with an array of shops, bars and restaurants as well as mainline station providing fantastic links into London. Highly regarded schools, country parks and leisure centre are also located nearby.
Entrance via part glazed door to porch.
Part glazed porch. Cupboard housing the meter. Tiled floor.
24' 6" x 14' 5"
(Maximum) Double glazed window to front elevation. Patio doors leading to rear garden. Staircase ascending to first floor with storage cupboard below. Gas fire. Radiator. Door to kitchen.
11' 2" x 6' 3"
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Fitted with a range of eye and base level units with contrasting work surface and tiled splash back. One and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include four ring gas hob with extractor hood above and oven below. Provision for washing machine.
First Floor Landing
15' 9" x 8' 3"
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator.
9' 1" x 8' 5"
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Radiator.
10' 7" x 6' 11"
Double glazed window to front elevation. Radiator. Single storage cupboard.
6' 10" x 6' 8"
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation. Suite comprises of panelled bath with shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Wall mounted heated chrome towel rail. Tiled floor.
The property benefits from a rear garden which is in excess of 30'. Majority laid to lawn with mature planted borders. Gate providing rear access. Courtesy door to detached garage.
15' 9" x 8' 1"
Access via service road. Up and over door to front elevation.
Neatly laid to shingle with mature planted borders providing access to front door.
Hatch Road, Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood, CM15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shenfield Station1.6 miles
- Brentwood Station1.8 miles
- Harold Wood Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Balgores Hayes are firmly placed as one of the areas leading independent Estate Agents with a network of offices throughout Essex. The Brentwood office is headed by partner and director Paul Hayes who along with a dynamic and experienced team specialise in all aspects of selling and letting property within the local area.
Whether you are buying, selling or renting a property in Brentwood, our friendly and professional team of exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THB210467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores Hayes, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.