Britannia Drive, Calne
- EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER
- DRIVE WAY
- CUL-DE- SAC
Stunning Modern four DOUBLE bedroom detached home, located in an exclusive development of just TWELVE homes. Built in 2018 to a high specification by a well reputed local builder, with a variety of features that included underfloor heating. Stunning landscaped Garden and plentiful parking.
A UNIQUE and BEAUTIFUL four bedroom DETACHED HOME with ground floor UNDERFLOOR HEATING located in the East side of Calne close to local amenities. This home offers spacious living accommodation throughout spread across two storeys! This home has a large kitchen/ diner which is an ideal space to socialise with doors leading into the garden. There is also a convenient utility, cloakroom and lounge on the ground floor. Following through the home there are four bedrooms situated on the first floor with a family bathroom, followed by a MASTER BEDROOM with and EN-SUITE. Externally we have a PRIVATE garden perfect for summer evenings. Also there is a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY AND A GARAGE including a study.
Calne is a historic market town set in the beautiful county of Wiltshire, with many different attractions Calne has a lot to offer. The town is highly desired and is the perfect escape to the country location, yet still contains all the local amenities needed! With each side of Calne having its own benefits, there is always the right home for you wherever you need it. There are quick links with access to popular commuter routes to the A4 and M4 Corridor aiding smooth travels around the country and further afield. As well as this, the direct train to London Paddington is in nearby Chippenham which can be accessed on the regular bus routes to both Swindon and Chippenham. With the local schools obtaining 'Outstanding' Ofsted results, family life is perfect for Calne.
Entering through the front door into the oak floored entrance hall this beautiful entrance has stairs to the first floor with an oak bannister and cupboard as well as additional shelving underneath.
The convenient cloakroom comprises of a wc, wash hand basin with splash back tiles and an extractor fan.
Lounge 14' 6" x 13' 7" ( 4.42m x 4.14m )
The spacious lounge has a beautiful panel feature wall and has a light feel with a double glazed bay window to the front and side. There is plenty of space for furniture and there is also two tv points and underfloor heating.
Kitchen/ Diner 23' 7" max x 8' 3" max ( 7.19m max x 2.51m max )
The bright kitchen/ diner is ideal for family living with space for a dining table and double glazed window looking into the garden above the one and a half bowl sink with drainer. There are both wall and base units with plinth lighting fitted by the reputable Howdens. Integrated appliances include a dishwasher, fridge/ freezer, wine cooler and double oven. The gas hob is accompanied by a splashback and stainless steel cooker hood.
Double glazed French doors lead out to the rear garden patio besides the dining area with a tv point.
Utility Room 10' x 4' 8" ( 3.05m x 1.42m )
The convenient utility room comprises of units with a sink and drainer with plumbing for a washing machine as well as housing the boiler. A double glazed window looks to the rear.
The landing has an airing cupboard and access to the loft. There is also a double glazed window to the front with a remote controlled blind and a radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.92m )
The master bedroom has plenty of space for a kingsized bed with a built in wardrobe next to the access to the en suite and a double glazed front window above the radiator.
The partially tiled master en suite has a wc, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit and additional extractor fan, shaver point and chrome towel rail. The obscured window is double glazed.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.57m )
The second bedroom is of a great size with fitted wardrobes and has a radiator below the double glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.59m )
Bedroom three remains spacious with room for a double bed whilst the room also includes two double glazed windows and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.72m )
The fourth bedroom has a double glazed window which overlooks the front garden and has a radiator.
The immaculately well maintained garden has a secure surrounding fence with a social patio leading to platform decking with space for a hot tub. Decking leads to the front of the property with a shed. The astro-turf space below the patio. Practicalities have been thought of in the garden with a tap and electric sockets.
The study has many benefits with air-con and a double glazed side window.
The garage can be accessed from both the hallway in the home and electric garage door to the front, the inside has both power and lighting.
The driveway has parking for multiple cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Britannia Drive, Calne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chippenham Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Calne Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Calne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN107253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.