Langton House, London Road, Grays
- 2 Bed First Floor Apartment
- Stylish Bathroom
- 14' Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Video Entry Phone System
- No Onward Chain
Tenure: Leasehold, 118 years remaining
Security entrance door to the rear of the building, which serves just 3 apartments. Stairs to first floor.
Entrance door. Radiator. Video entry phone system. Doors to rooms.
BEDROOM 1 3.76m (12'4") x 2.90m (9'6")
Double glazed sliding patio door to the balcony. Radiator. Mirrored door fitted wardrobes.
LIVING ROOM 4.39m (14'5") x 3.58m (11'9")
Double glazed window to side plus double glazed door onto the
BEDROOM 2 3.72m (12'2") x 2.64m (8'8")
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Recess for wardrobes.
Opaque double glazed window to side. Radiator. Modern white suite comprising semi concealed WC, wall hung wash basin and panelled bath with Thermostatic mixer shower. Part tiled walls.
Inset lighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
FITTED KITCHEN 3.00m (9'10") x 2.12m (7')
Double glazed window to side. Range of modern fitted units at both base and eye level. Complementary roll edge worktop plus matching up-stand with inset stainless steel sink unit & mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven, hob & chimney hood. Concealed boiler. Further appliance spaces.
Remaining Lease: approx. 118 years
Service charge: £120pcm
Total charges (including Service charge, Ground Rent & Building Insurance): £1,379pa.
(Apartment holders have just completed the process of 'taking over' their management. See 'Right to Manage').
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Langton House, London Road, Grays
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chafford Hundred Station0.8 miles
- Greenhithe Station1.7 miles
- Stone Crossing Station1.8 miles
About the agent
A Dynamic Estate Agency.
Lennard & Hill Residential offer extensive estate agency experience and in depth local knowledge as Ron Lennard and his colleagues have lived and worked in the borough for over 32 years.
Expertise & Professionalism
As a long serving personal member of the National Association of Estate Agents, Ron Lennard wholeheartedly supports and encourages the standards imposed by this governing body. In addition, Lennard & Hill Residential is a member of the gov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LEN1001757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lennard & Hill Residential, Grays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.