High Street, Fareham
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Grade 2 Listed
- Newly Renovated
- Sought After Location
- Close To Public Transport & Motorway Links
Newly renovated Grade 2 listed town house situated in the sought after location of Fareham. The property benefits from a lounge, brand new kitchen, bathroom and shower room, three bedrooms, cellar, loft room and enclosed rear garden. Viewings highly recommended!
Newly renovated Grade 2 listed town house situated in the sought after location of Fareham, close to local shops and amenities, minutes walk away from Tesco supermarket, public transport and motorway links. The property benefits from a lounge, brand new kitchen, bathroom and shower room, three bedrooms, cellar, loft room, enclosed rear garden and private off street parking. Viewing highly recommended!
Front door leading to entrance hall, stairs to cellar and stairs to first floor landing and doors to:
Lounge 11' 3" into recess x 11' 9" ( 3.43m into recess x 3.58m )
Window to front elevation, open fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
Window to rear elevation, sink and drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, built in electric oven, induction hob, plumbing for dishwasher, fridge/freezer, radiator and door leading to garden.
Cellar 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Stairs from entrance hall, window to front elevation, oak flooring, boiler and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall to landing, window to side elevation, radiator stairs to second floor landing and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 10" max x 11' 9" ( 3.61m max x 3.58m )
Window to front elevation and radiator.
Tiled shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Window to rear elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled in the principle areas.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor landing to second floor landing, radiator and doors to:
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 11' 10" max ( 3.58m x 3.61m max )
Window to front elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator and access to loft room.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" max x 10' 8" ( 3.63m max x 3.25m )
Window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Loft Room 27' 6" x 10' 1" ( 8.38m x 3.07m )
Velux window to side elevation, restricted head height and wood flooring.
Enclosed rear garden, decked area, mainly laid to patio and side access.
Private off street parking available for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
High Street, Fareham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station0.8 miles
- Portchester Station2.1 miles
- Swanwick Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Fareham Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Fareham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM105856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.