Lincoln Road, London, N2
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PERFECT FAMILY HOME
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- MODERN INTERIOR
- WITHIN CATCHMENT FOR OUTSTANDING SCHOOLS
- LANDSCAPED REAR SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO EAST FINCHLEY STATION
Situated on one of East Finchley’s most sought-after locations is this immaculately presented mid terraced family home. This beautiful, well maintained, bright, characterful property boasts four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious through lounge, a modern kitchen/dining room which leads to a 65ft rear landscaped south facing garden.
Located on East Finchley's "County Roads" and in the catchment of outstanding Ofsted schools. Accessibility is about as good as it gets with coffee shops, restaurants close by. East Finchley Station (Northern Line) is within walking distance along with the beautiful greenery of Cherry Tree Woods, Coldfall Woods & Hampstead Heath. Making this property the perfect family home.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Lincoln Road, London, N2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Finchley Station0.2 miles
- Highgate Station1.1 miles
- Finchley Central Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1184249-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering North London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.