Church Close, Upper Beeding, Steyning
- TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOME
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM WITH SLIDING DOORS TO REAR GARDEN
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- VIEWS TOWARDS RIVER
- SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION
- CATCHMENT AREA FOR LOCAL SCHOOLS
- AMPLE PARKING
The property is set over two floors. The ground floor comprises of kitchen with integrated oven and units. As well as spacious living room with sliding doors to rear garden.
Upstairs comprises of large master bedroom with built in storage, family bathroom and further bedroom with views across the River Adur.
The west facing rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with sleeper-lined raised flower beds.
The village of Upper Beeding offers plenty for everyone, from allotments for those who are keen gardeners, to the local playing fields and park for those with young children and an excellent rated school less than 0.5 miles away.
If you fancy getting out into the countryside, head up Church Lane where the South Downs and river walks are only a short distance from the property, with plenty of pubs along the way in Upper Beeding or Steyning.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen - 3.58m x 1.96m (11'9 x 6'5) -
Reception Room - 3.81m x 3.18m (12'6 x 10'5) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 - 3.61m x 2.79m (11'10 x 9'2) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.15m x 1.98m (10'4 x 6'6) -
Family Bathroom -
West Facing Rear Garden -
BrochuresBrochureChurch Close, Upper Beeding, Steyning
Church Close, Upper Beeding, Steyning
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreham-by-Sea Station3.9 miles
- Lancing Station4.2 miles
- Southwick Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Selling a property in Steyning, or renting a property in Steyning? Either way Middleton estates believe service is everything. Moving house doesn’t have to be stressful, you just need to have the right team behind you. Our property experts will communicate professionally and effectively throughout the process ensuring a successful move for all parties.
Our network of 3 branches across Shoreham, Lancing & Steyning Middleton estates offer unrivalled marketing for our clients ensuring that
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30647866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Middleton Estates, Steyning. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.