Sunningdale Drive, Skegness, PE25
- A spacious four bedroom extended semi-detached home
- Excellent location ideal for the town centre, public transport & the beach
- Having lounge, dining room (currently used as a fifth bedroom), dining kitchen & bathroom to the ground floor
- Having three double bedrooms, a generous single bedroom & a further bathroom to the first floor
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Off street parking provided by driveway & garage
- Gardens to front & rear
- No Upward Chain!
Entrance Porch: Having uPVC double glazed entry door to the front of the property.
Entrance Hall: Having radiator, under stairs cupboard, telephone point, ceiling light point.
Lounge: 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0") To Minimum, Having walk in bay window, gas fire set in decorative surround with matching hearth, radiator, television point, ceiling light point.
Dining Room: 3.96m x 3.33m (12'12" x 10'11"), Currently used as a fifth bedroom having a range of fitted wardrobes, cupboards and shelving, radiator, ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed entry door to the rear of the property.
Dining Kitchen: 3.96m x 3.33m (12'12" x 10'11"), Having a single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap set in work surfaces extending to provide a range of fitted base cupboards & drawers, space for cooker with stainless steel splash back & matching extractor hood over, space & plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, range of matching overhead cupboards, radiator, ceiling light point, uPVC double glazed entry door to the side of the property.
Bathroom (Ground Floor): Being partially tiled having a three piece bathroom suite comprising a panelled bath with mains mixer shower over, close coupled WC, pedestal hand wash basin, fitted cupboard housing central heating boiler, radiator, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing: Having radiator, two ceiling light points.
Bedroom One: 4.24m x 3.17m (13'11" x 10'5") To Minimum, Having walk in bay window, range of fitted shelving, radiator, hand wash basin with splash back, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two: 3.97m x 3.17m (13'0" x 10'5"), Having built in wardrobe, radiator, hand wash basin with splash backs, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three: 3.77m x 2.43m (12'4" x 7'12"), Having radiator, pedestal hand wash basin with splash backs, ceiling light point.
Bedroom Four: 2.88m x 2.40m (9'5" x 7'10"), Having radiator, hand wash basin with splash backs, ceiling light point.
Garage: Being detached and of brick construction having a roller vehicle door.
Bathroom: 2.61m x 1.50m (8'7" x 4'11"), Being partially tiled having a three piece bathroom suite comprising a panelled bath with electric shower over, close coupled WC, pedestal hand wash basin, ceiling light point.
Outside: The property is approached over a concrete driveway extending down the side of the property to the property's garage at the rear with lawned gardens to one side, a low level fence to the front boundary and further gardens to the rear with a concrete hard standing accommodating a garden shed, a paved area and an area that could be laid to lawn or gravelled for ease of maintenance.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Sunningdale Drive, Skegness, PE25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Skegness Station0.7 miles
- Havenhouse Station3.8 miles
- Wainfleet Station5.5 miles
About the agent
"And now for something completely different!!"
Are you of an age when you can remember those famous words from Monty Pythons Flying Circus …."And Now For Something Completely Different!!!!" That’s what the team behind Beam, are aiming for. To surprise and delight both sellers and buyers at every opportunity. Give us a call or pop into the office. We'll put the kettle on, and go from there.......
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BEAME_002645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.