Cedar Drive, Witney, Oxfordshire
- No onward chain
- Convenient for local schools and amenities
- Additional Dressing Room/Study/Nursery
- Lovely Kitchen/Dining Room
- The seller is considering offers over the asking price
The large living room provides a great space to relax in after a hard day at work; it is perfect for entertaining too, with French doors that open out to the sunny South facing garden.
There is a lovely kitchen/dining room, which provides a great focal point to the home - a brilliant space for family meals or gatherings.
Downstairs is completed with a handy cloakroom.
Up on the first floor, the light and airy main bedroom has the luxury of built-in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. Adjoined to the master bedroom is also a separate room which makes a perfect dressing room, but would equally make a great home office or small child's nursery.
There are two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. It ensures guests and families alike will enjoy the feeling of having their 'own' space.
Outside, the property is completed by a low maintenance rear garden, plus a garage (with utility plumbing) and ample driveway parking.
The seller is considering offers over the asking price.
If you are looking for a straightforward move, this property is available with no onward chain.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Cedar Drive, Witney, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Combe Station4.1 miles
- Finstock Station4.2 miles
- Hanborough Station4.5 miles
About the agent
We look after properties in Witney, Banbury, Bicester, Swindon and Aylesbury, but we don't need a branch in every town.
Gatekeeper staff work together, sharing knowledge in one central office.
Our local teams maintain a focus on their areas by getting out to visit more properties and speak to more customers than traditional agents.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gatekeeper, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.