Rayners Lane, Harrow, HA2
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- GROUND FLOOR
- SECURITY ENTRYPHONE SYSTEM
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- RESIDENTS AND VISITORS PARKING
- WARDEN ASSISTED
- DOUBLE GLAZED
A spacious and well maintained one bedroom ground floor, warden assisted retirement flat for the over 60's, conveniently located within 0.1 miles from Rayners Lane Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line station and shops. Further benefits include fitted modern kitchen and spacious lounge, double bedroom, economy 7 heating, double glazing, stairs & lift to all upper floors, security entry phone system, CCTV, well maintained communal grounds, residents & visitors parking.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Rayners Lane, Harrow, HA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rayners Lane Station0.1 miles
- North Harrow Station0.8 miles
- West Harrow Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Christopher Edwards is a dynamic and forward thinking independent estate agency situated in Harrow, offering both traditional and cutting edge marketing methods with proven exceptional results. With over 50 years of experience, we have developed an extensive knowledge of the local property market enabling us to offer a wide-ranging service that is both friendly and professional as befits our reputation. We pride ourselves on our innovative, dynamic and customer focussed approach, offering exc
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20293572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Edwards, Rayners Lane, Pinner. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.