Hazel Lane, 'The Avenue At Repton Park'
- **Guide Price £1,000,000 - £1,100,000**
- Immaculate Recently Refurbished Detached Family Home
- Exclusive Gated Development 'The Avenue At Repton Park'
- Five Bedrooms And Three Bathrooms
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Separate Utility Room
- Formal Lounge, TV Room And Study
- Off Street parking For Several Cars
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Extensive Private Grounds And Claybury Park All On Your Doorstep
Madison Fox welcome to the market this luxury five bedroom detached family home situated within the ever popular ‘The Avenue at Repton Park' gated development. The property has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment and is presented in perfect condition ready for a new family to just add furniture. Residents have private access to extensive grounds which are immaculately maintained as well as tens of acres of ancient woodlands in 'Claybury Park' all literally on your doorstep.
The ground floor provides an entrance hall with guest cloakroom, formal lounge, kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room, family/TV room (formally an integral garage) and study. The first floor provides three bedrooms, (the master having a dressing area and en-suite shower room) and a family bathroom and the second floor has two further double bedrooms and a family shower room.
This sizeable house has a large driveway with off street parking for several cars and the rear garden is very low maintenance which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and flower and shrub borders. Repton Park is located within easy reach of Woodford Central Line Stations which offer easy access into London. Also within close proximity is the ever popular parade of shops on High Road (Woodford) and Brook Parade (Chigwell) with their comprehensive range of shops, boutiques, eateries and restaurants. Further local amenities include, Virgin Active Premier Club Repton Park and Tescos Superstore. The area offers a range of access to primary and secondary schools, both private and state. By car M25 (junction 26) and M11 (Junction 5 - Southbound) are within easy reach.Originally Claybury Hospital, Repton Park was sympathetically developed by Crest Nicholson in conjunction with English Heritage and the London Wildlife Trust, converting the original buildings and adding new houses and apartments. Arguably the local areas most prestigious development further benefits include on site CCTV, 24hr concierge service, Virgin Active spa, gym and bistro, allocated and visitor parking and approximately 235 acres of landscaped grounds.
26' 8'' x 12' 2'' (8.12m x 3.71m)
17' 3'' x 12' 6'' (5.25m x 3.81m)
15' 3'' x 12' 3'' (4.64m x 3.73m)
5' 7'' x 5' 5'' (1.70m x 1.65m)
9' 0'' x 6' 5'' (2.74m x 1.95m)
First Floor Landing
18' 0'' x 11' 0'' (5.48m x 3.35m)
11' 7'' x 11' 3'' (3.53m x 3.43m)
10' 11'' x 9' 0'' (3.32m x 2.74m)
Second Floor Landing
19' 2'' x 11' 0'' (5.84m x 3.35m)
19' 2'' x 9' 0'' (5.84m x 2.74m)
32' 10'' x 42' 8'' (10m x 13m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Hazel Lane, 'The Avenue At Repton Park'
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hainault Station0.8 miles
- Fairlop Station0.9 miles
- Chigwell Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Madison Fox is an independent sales and lettings specialist company which have quickly stamped its mark in becoming one of the leading and most popular estate agents in West Essex.
Madison Fox has continued to successfully provided specialist property services not only for the exclusive, high quality property located in West Essex but for all types of property no matter how big or small.
The business was built on a commitment to offering clients a tailored and exceptionally perso
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10928014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Fox, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.