Pynate Road, Batley
- Guide Price £215,000 - £225,000
- Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms, 11ft Kitchen
- G/F Wetroom, First Floor Bathroom
- Extensive Gardens, Driveway, No Chain
Guide Price £215,000 - £225,000 Situated at the head of this no through road in Carlinghow, Batley is this well-proportioned three bedroom detached property with fantastic sized gardens. Close to all local amenities. Ready to put your own mark on. No chain. View today!
Guide Price £215,000 - £225,000 Situated at the head of this no through road in Carlinghow, Batley is this well-proportioned three bedroom detached property in need of TLC. The property benefits from two good-sized reception rooms, 11ft kitchen, ground floor wet room, first floor bathroom with separate WC, useful attic space, three bedrooms, driveway providing off street parking for multiple vehicles and various garden areas to the rear and side (with a fantastic sized enclosed lawned garden to the side) for all the family to enjoy. Being perfectly positioned for all local amenities, schooling and Batley town centre, along with Junction 27 retail and leisure parks and motorway connections being are short drive away. Fantastic opportunity for the right buyer to create your forever home as being offered with no onward chain… Don't miss it, view today!
Part double glazed Upvc door to front and double glazed window to front. Gas central heating radiator, laminate flooring and stairs to first floor landing. Doors to ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 7" x 12' 9" ( 4.14m x 3.89m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Two gas central heating radiators, TV point and laminate flooring. Picture rail and open fire with decorative surround.
Reception Two 18' 7" MAX x 10' 9" ( 5.66m MAX x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear. Gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.56m x 3.28m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complementary work surfaces and splashback tiling. Asterite sink drainer with mixer tap. Electric cooker point, wall mounted cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted boiler and feature exposed brick walls. Double glazed windows to rear and side. Stable style timber door to garden.
Ground Floor Wet Room
Double glazed windows to front and side. WC, wash hand basin and shower area with wall mounted shower. Extractor fan, two gas central heating radiators and tiled walls and floor where visible.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, laminate flooring and access to loft space. Doors to first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 14' 1" Into Bay x 11' 3" ( 4.29m Into Bay x 3.43m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.28m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side. Built in wardrobes to one wall, two gas central heating radiators and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" MAX x 7' 6" MAX Includes bulkhead ( 2.62m MAX x 2.29m MAX Includes bulkhead )
Double glazed window to front. Gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to rear with views across Batley. Bath, wash hand basin and part tiled walls. Laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to front. Laminate flooring and WC.
Accessed via drop down ladder. Velux skylight windows to rear and side. Boarded, power and lighting.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden stocked with a variety of plants and shrubs. Driveway to the side providing off street parking for multiple vehicles. The rear garden has various paved sitting areas to enjoy and entertain on. Stocked with plant and shrubs. Side access to the front.There is also a generous lawned area to side of the property which is enclosed and perfect for all the family to enjoy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Pynate Road, Batley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Batley Station1.3 miles
- Dewsbury Station2.0 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dewsbury William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Dewsbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS114147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.