34 Carrick Gardens, Ayr, Ayrshire, KA7
- Very well presented 2 bedroom end terrace bungalow
- Located within a delightful retirement estate
- Resident warden and pull cord alarm system
- In good decorative order
- Windows are double glazzed. Electric storage heating
- Well placed for easy access to all of Ayr's amenities
- Viewing is recommended
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Thomas Murray Property
The bungalow, which is end terrace, provides accommodation arranged all on the level comprising: Hall with, timber/glass front door, access to all rooms (except kitchen) and two large walk in cupboards plus a smaller built in cupboard; the Living Room is a bright space with windows facing front and side, built in cupboard and door to kitchen; the Kitchen, with rear facing window, is fitted with contemporary wall and base mounted cabinets and integrated ceramic hob, extractor canopy and column oven.
Bedroom 1 is a good size double bedroom with window facing rear and built in wardrobe. Bedroom 2, with rear facing window is a large single bedroom. The Shower Room, which has window facing front, is modern, fitted with wide shower stall with electric powered shower over, wash hand basin , WC and heated towel rail.
The interior is in nice decorative order. Windows are double glazed in uPVC casements and heating is by way of electric storage and convector heaters.
The communal grounds forming Carrick Gardens are walled and really well looked after and are fashioned to provide lawn, planted borders and pathways. There is parking for residents and visitors.
Carrick Gardens has a resident warden and the property is equipped with pull cord care/alarm system.
Situated in a great location Carrick Gardens is ideally positioned to access all of Ayr's many amenities including a wonderful seafront, parks, range of shops and variety of restaurants and bars. The railway station in Ayr provides regular connections to Glasgow
Viewing is recommended.
EER: D (57)
Living Room 13'8'' x 11'5'' & 3'10'' x 4'2''
Kitchen 11'6'' x 6'2''
Bedroom 1 11'7'' x 9'
Bedroom 2 11'7'' x 7'3''
Shower Room 5'6'' x 4'4'' & 9'2'' x 2'6''
34 Carrick Gardens, Ayr, Ayrshire, KA7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ayr Station0.5 miles
- Newton-on-Ayr Station1.6 miles
- Prestwick Town Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Thomas Murray Property, based in the seaside town of Girvan, provides residential agency and professional valuation services throughout Ayrshire. Owned and operated by Tom Murray, AssocRICS , who has 35 years experience in residential agency.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 34Carrick. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Murray Property, Girvan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.