Newquay Bay Resort, Newquay, Cornwall
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Decking included
- Built to BS3632 standard
- Bi-fold doors
- Open plan Kitchen/lounge
- Five burner hob
- Large fridge-freezer
- Dishwasher, Microwave Island unit with storage and Wine cooler
- Walk in wardrobe
- Double parking bay
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Sell My Group
The Utopia, with its exposed bark wood exterior, imparts a countryside-woodland character. Its a stunning creation with a strongly country character.
Enter through the bi-fold doors that open up into the open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The ceiling is high and vaulted, reflecting the light downwards. creating an immense feeling of space, enhanced by roof lights over both the kitchen and the lounge.
In the kitchen, all the appliances are Bosch; an oven, a microwave with grill above it, a four burner hob, a large fridge-freezer and a dishwasher. An array of lockers and cabinets creates a vast amount of storage. More storage is within the island unit, together with a wine cooler; you can opt for a breakfast bar extension to this unit.
This resort is pet-friendly and provides a dog walking field for your pooch to sniff around with tails wagging and a doggy shower for those muddy days. The Porth Venue bar and eatery can be enjoyed by all visitors and homeowners whether you want to join us for a spot of lunch or an evening meal. There is an indoor and outdoor pool so depending on the weather you can choose which one you decide to dip your toes into! If the little ones need to burn off some steam the adventure playground will do just the trick with climbing frames and a slide to make the most of. Owners can also make use of the onsite hair and beauty salon for when you need a bit of pampering. You will also find an on resort shop available for all the essentials and a few treats too!
Newquay Bay Resort, Newquay, Cornwall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newquay Station1.7 miles
- Quintrell Downs Station1.9 miles
- St. Columb Road Station5.1 miles
About the agent
The Gateway to the Park Industry
The Sell My Group comprises Sell My Park Home, Sell My Lodge, Sell My Caravan and Sell My Holiday Home. The Sell My Group provides support for park owners in all aspects of marketing and lead generation and we are the UK market leader for the park industry.
The Sell My group also helps individual park home, lodge, static caravan and holiday home owners to sell their property.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Newquay-Bay-Resort-7012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Lytham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.