Lynwood Road, Liverpool, L9
- Ground floor apartment with own front door
- Forms part of a retirement block
- Well presented throughout
This property is a self contained GROUND FLOOR apartment with its very own front door which is very private, Entering through the front door is a long hallway with a double master bedroom, a large single room and a modern fitted Shower room with walk in shower, basin and W/C, fitted with alarm. The end of the hallway opens out into a delightful lounge/kitchen/dining room with window to front elevation and Electric fire. The kitchen has an array of beech effect wall and base units, plentiful work surfaces and integrated appiances.
The development comprises; communal lounge where residents can socialise together and regular activities are arranged for all the residents, on site laundry room, lift to all floors, CCTV monitoring of the secure gated development, communal gardens, on site manager, alarm system connected to every flat which is linked directly to care line.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lynwood Road, Liverpool, L9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rice Lane Station0.1 miles
- Orrell Park Station0.2 miles
- Walton Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we’re turning the industry on its head — and we’re making it simple, transparent and FREE.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we’ve taken the stress out of selling your home. From valuation and marketing to negotiating you the best offer, our team is by your side every step of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS168281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.