Osborne Terrace, Sale
- Three bedroom mid-terrace
- 1065 SqFt of living space
- Spacious dining kitchen
- Beautiful location overlooking the canal
- Easy walking distance of Sale Town Centre
- Rear courtyard garden
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway -
Lounge - 4.47 x 3.69 (14'7" x 12'1") -
Dining Room - 4.02 x 3.61 (13'2" x 11'10" ) -
Dining Kitchen - 4.86 x 2.76 (15'11" x 9'0" ) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.85 x 3.60 (15'10" x 11'9" ) -
Bedroom Two - 3.62 x 3.13 (11'10" x 10'3" ) -
Bedroom Three - 2.88 x 2.76 (9'5" x 9'0" ) -
Bathroom - 1.98 x 1.67 (6'5" x 5'5" ) -
Rear Courtyard Garden -
Front Garden -
BrochuresBrochureOsborne Terrace, Sale
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Osborne Terrace, Sale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sale Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Brooklands Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Dane Road Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
ASHWORTH HOLME – THE FIXED FEE ESTATE AGENTS.
Are you looking for a professional and proactive Estate Agent to sell, rent or manage your property but are reluctant to pay the high costs associated? Ashworth Holme provide a fully comprehensive service dealing in property Sales, Letting and Management whilst saving you money with our highly competitive fees.
Established independently in October 2009 Ashworth Holme is the area’s only Estate Agent offering fixed fee services giving ho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30648964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.