Rickmansworth Road, Watford
- Ground Floor Apartment With Patio Doors Opening To The Communal Grounds
- Off Street Parking
- Close to Cassiobury Park and Watford Met Station
- Close to Watford Town Centre & Watford Grammar School for Boys
- Family Bathroom & En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom Two/ Study
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Spacious Throughout
With patio doors opening up directly onto beautiful communal gardens and just a stonesthrow away from Watford Metropolitan Line Station and Cassiobury Park, this spacious property is perfect for first time buyers and investment buyers alike.
GUIDE PRICE - £355,000 - £365,000. Connells are delighted to offer for sale this immaculate two bedroom, ground floor apartment set within just a few moment walk to the ever popular Cassiobury Park. The property has much to offer and benefits from a fully fitted modern kitchen, lounge/diner with patio doors opening to the communal grounds, family bathroom, en suite shower room and off street parking. Located less than a mile to Watford Met Station, Watford Town Centre and Watford Grammar School for Boys.
Front door opening to;
Radiator and doors to all rooms.
Lounge 16' x 11' 3" ( 4.88m x 3.43m )
Window to side aspect, patio doors to front aspect opening to private patio area. Two radiators, TV point and opens to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.46m )
Window to side aspect, wall and base level units with work surfaces over, tiled splash back, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob, extractor hood, extractor fan, space for fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine.
Window to front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes and door to en suite.
Shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.67m )
Window to front aspect, radiator and TV point.
Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, vanity wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, radiator and fully tiled walls.
At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit for A411 / Hempstead Road towards Watford General / Watford / A411, At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit for Rickmansworth Road, Keep straight to get onto A412 / Rickmansworth Road, Arrive at A412 / Rickmansworth Road.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Rickmansworth Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Station0.5 miles
- Watford Junction Station0.6 miles
- Watford High Street Station0.7 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Watford for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WTF311356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.